I would not attempt to navigate the NDIS by myself, it is too complex and bureaucratic, and you are unlikely to have your care needs met if you go it alone.
You need a trusted and seasoned guide to help you- Sue Dymond and her team at iDareU are just that. They are experienced, savvy and tries to achieve the best outcome for their clients. iDareU’ s communications are always prompt, clear and direct. Best of all the staff cares about YOU.
I don't attempt to do anything without iDareU’ s advice.
Natalie June 2022
- Book your one-on-one consultation with iDareU
- Donate to iDareU so that we can continue our good work
- Or you can Volunteer your time to help
- Visit our shop to buy some wonderful products
- Join a training session or event to learn more
- Return to the homepage