Inspiring people with Disabilities through Awareness, Resources, Empowerment and Unity
Practical Support, Guidance and Advocacy
Assistance with COVID 19, NDIS and any other advocacy needs.
These sessions are tailored to YOU
Totally confused and frustrated by COVID 19, NDIS or feel you are not being heard?
We completely understand your frustration and can help you get the best out of your life! We speak your language and are passionate unpaid carers, so we understand the journey and can help you be HEARD!!!
WHERE: We hold meetings at our office in Ringwood North, over the phone or Zoom (video meetings), or at a mutually suitable location. All meetings are a minimum of one hour.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS: Call us on 0468 854 186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings usually take between 1-3 hours.If your advocacy issues are too complex, we will refer you to an advocate in that specialist area.
iDareU has a dream of creating a world where carers and people with a disability don’t have to work so hard to belong, by making EVERYONE Aware
Giving the Resources to Services Providers, Communities, Carers and Client,
Empowering the carers and people with a disability, so we can all work and co-exist in Unity
Our Mission: iDareU assists people with a disability to lead a fulfilled and inclusive life through guidance, support, education, and training.
Our Vision: iDareu inspires and empowers people to live their best life.
Our Objectives:: Deliver workshops, festivals & events.
Our Goal: Create effective connections between Service Providers, Businesses and Families with Disabilities
What People are Saying
- Help when needed - Sue has been a godsend and continues to support and advise me in everything to do with my son's NDIS plan, from writing goals and formulating a strategy for the plan review, to what to write in an email to the LAC (yes, I felt intimidated by my LAC). Her knowledge and life experience e is amazing; I am learning ...
- - When I first heard of Idareu a year or so ago, I immediately made the call to Sue. She was very supportive, sympathetic and knowledgeable. I recently needed some help with my new plan review and she and Melissa helped with with the process of matching my daughters needs and requirements in par with NDIS criteria. I hope to continue ...
- - Navigating the NDIS can be both confusing and stressful. This is where iDareU came in and I haven’t looked back. The support received from Sue and Sally has been nothing short of exceptional. My initial enquiry was to obtain support for my son’s NDIS plan review and I've come away with so much more! I was blown away by the level of support I ...
- Thank you! - I had a meeting with you quite a while back in 2020 about my daughter and NDIS. Last year she got less than $7000 in her plan. This year, with your help, she got $18,000!!!! I am so grateful and wanted to thank you. This will make such a difference for her life going forward. By Josie (QLD), February 2021
- A huge thank you to iDareU - We are ever so grateful to Sue and the iDareU team they helped us navigate our way through the NDIS application with a great outcome after being knocked back twice. Sue is so patient , passionate and certainly knows her stuff!We would whole heartedly recommend iDareU and can’t thank Sue enough for her continuing support. By Julie S, December 2020
- Truely grateful - Sue from IDareU was so understanding and empathetic to our situation. Her expertise and experience was so refreshing. She was able to support us in revising our plan and successfully achieving the outcome we deserved. We are truely grateful for her help and care. By Bryony, October 2020